Outer wall louvre BRYH
BRYH is an outer wall louvre designed for use as a fresh air and exhaust air louvre.
- Improved protection against water ingress when the louvre is used as an outdoor air intake
- The louvre is tested according to the standard
- EN 13030:2001 and produces 93% water separation at a front speed of 2 m/s
- Aluzinc AZ185 (C4) as standard
- Can be supplied in many different special designs
- Louvres with one side larger than 2000 mm, or both sides 1600 mm or larger, are delivered in a two- piece design