BRRA is a exhaust air cowl with variable exhaust, which means the exhaust rate can be adjusted to current airflow. The air cowl has a design that allows the extracted air to rise straight up at an increased speed and is equipped with internal water deflector which mitigates water ingress when the extractor fan is not in operation.
- Sizes from 600 mm to 1200 mm
- Manual or automatic switchable
- Control panel RCRA can be used for control
- Suitable for Roof inlet BRTG
- Galvanized sheet steel as standard
- Available in powder coated finish corrosivity
- Can be supplied in many different custom versions