Bevent Rasch AB has signed an agreement with the principal owner of Norwegian company Kro Produksjon A/S regarding acquiring their shares in Kro.The acquisition will be carried out as part of Bevent Rasch’s new growth strategy.
Recently, we have expanded our production facility in Motala, Sweden, to be able to provide better deliveries and better service to our customers. We have also moved our customer support and order reception to Motala to be able to provide faster information about your orders.
We have made a new website with better information about our products, more facts and easier access to our calculation programs.
On January 11, Anders Freyschuss will become the new Managing Director of Bevent Rasch and Rasch, and continue the ongoing work on developing the companies from a long-term, sustainable perspective. Anders will replace Per-Magnus Magnusson, who will continue working with technology development and export at both companies.
Bevent Rasch and Rasch have been developing in a positive manner for many years. This development has been characterised by constant innovation, product development, and high quality, as well as large investments in automation and production. These have made Bevent Rasch and Rasch market-leading suppliers of ventilation products in Sweden. Anders Freyschuss has been recruited to continue the strategic development of the companies and ensure that Bevent Rasch is still our clients’ first choice for smart ventilation solutions.
– By expanding the competences of the companies, we look forward to an exciting period of large investments that will help our clients to deliver excellent indoor climates, Tor-Björn Danielsson, Managing Director of the Hydria Group, says.
Anders Freyschuss has extensive experience of managing ventilation companies that perform their product development and manufacturing in Sweden. He worked at ABB Ventilation Products AB for seven years and Camfil for 24, was Chairman of the Board of the Svensk Ventilation (‘Swedish Ventilation’) trade organisation and Eurovent, and has been a member of the Board of Bevent Rasch and Rasch since 2019. Together with the management, Anders will continue development and contribute his knowledge and energy to the companies.
– Through my work on the Board I have become familiar with the company, and it will be very enjoyable to also become part of the daily operations and contribute to Bevent Rasch’s journey. I believe that Bevent Rasch has great potential for growth and development based on the stable foundation that has been created by everyone at Bevent Rasch over many years – there is an incredible body of knowledge within the companies, Anders says.
The current MD, Per-Magnus Magnusson, will take a new role as part of Bevent Rasch’s management, and will work on developing our retailers with a focus on technology, quality, and support, as well as with technology and product development.
150,000 new Gothenburg residents and 80,000 new homes and workplaces. Gothenburg is in the process of expanding the city, and the goal is to have grown by one third by 2035. One of the large investments is in the Älvstaden area in the central part of the city, where the property company Vasakronan is constructing the Platinan building, to which Bevent Rasch has delivered products worth many millions of SEK.
The Platinan building is a set to become a local landmark at the Lilla Bommen harbour. It will consist of 60,000 square metres of floorspace and house offices, co-working spaces, a restaurant, and a new Scandic Hotel. Bevent Rasch has delivered cowls, duct silencers, louvres, fire dampers, IRIS dampers, and regulating fire dampers to the hotel via their client LH Vent Teknik.
– We chose Bevent Rasch as the quality of the products fits the requirements of the project. The collaboration has worked very well, as always. Bevent Rasch delivers high quality without exceptions, Dan Hall at LH Vent Teknik says.
Among other things, Bevent Rasch has delivered 892 fire dampers for the 446 hotel rooms, and designed custom outer-wall louvres alongside the project’s architect.
– The building has large glass façades, and the architect wanted straight lines. We were able to develop a solution and design a custom product that merges seamlessly into the façade. The Platinan building is one of our larger projects, and we always enjoy being involved in projects at an early stage in order to provide advice and assistance, Niklas Johansson at Bevent Rasch says.
The Platinan building is set to be completed during 2021 – in time for Gothenburg’s 400th anniversary. PE has provided consulting services regarding HVAC for this project.
In 2020, the new Studenternas IP Arena will be inaugurated. The project has been called Uppsala’s ‘super arena’, and it is estimated that it will cost roughly 488 million SEK.
Bevent Rasch has been selected to deliver VAV devices, fire dampers and cowls to the facility.
– It is a great honour to be able to deliver products to the renewal of the venerable Studenternas IP arena in Uppsala, Thomas Gallén, Sales Manager in Stockholm, says.
Construction began in Autumn 2017 and, in addition to a new football arena with seating for 10,000 spectators, there will also be a café, a restaurant, a gym, shops, and offices. The client for this project is Adero/Vent Tech, and HVAC consulting is being provided by ÅF Consult.
In November, we began installing an automatic bending machine from Prima Power – the first part of Bevent Rasch’s largest ever machine investment. Production recently commenced using the new machine, after months of planning, moving, and reinforcement of the floor.
In Spring 2019, Rasch ordered a punching machine, an automatic bending machine, and an automated material handling system from Prima Power. These will be used in the manufacturing facility in Motala, Sweden, and are an investment of 30 million SEK that will double the total punching capacity and significantly improve our ability to produce bent components.
– This new equipment means development in many important areas that are connected to our vision of computerisation, environmental improvements, capacity increases, and future expansions, Anders Wolving, production site manager at Rasch, says.
The automatic bending machine was delivered in November with the help of four lorries.
– We had to drive a mobile crane all the way to Motala from Linköping – the core part of the machine weighs 27 tons! We have reinforced the floor and recast it to handle the increased weight. We have also had personnel from Italy working with the installation for several weeks, as the first part came from Italy.
The staff have received training in how to use the new machine and the Power Processing software, a control and optimisation package that Anders describes as “revolutionary”. Martin Hjalmarsson, who is a computerisation project manager at the Hydria Group, has been involved in the preparations and process of integrating the new software and existing business system, Garp.
– We have worked in stages and examined which demands suppliers have in order to determine the types of data we need to transfer, and are now in the process of forming a bridge between Garp and Power Processing. This way, we will minimise paper and machine handling and achieve better traceability by supporting our operations and production processes. These are merely the short-term advantages; if we look at the long term, we have a great tool for automating our workflow further through parametrisation, for example. Not all companies have come so far as to be able to match our working methods!
Recently, work began on further reinforcing the floor where the automated material handling system, a so-called ‘Night Train’, will be placed, and installation will continue until Week 26 of 2020, when the entirety of the new machine park will become operational.
– Our greatest challenge is maintaining full-speed production at the same time as our preparations and installation take place. We have put much time into production planning and detailed time plans so as to avoid any interruptions to deliveries to our clients, and so far have been very successful!
Higher demand for our products continues to grow and now, in addition to purchasing 20,000 square meters of space in Norrsten, Motala, we have also expanded and invested in the machinery park with a new punch and cut machine. We are very excited to see what this will lead to!
We are very happy and pleased to announce a new partner in Norway with Air Product Norge A/S.
APN is located in Lierstranda(Drammen) outside Oslo and is a well-known company on the Norwegian HVAC market.
Already today they are working with other strong brands like Rosenberg ventilation and Salda (air handling units).
We have very much of the same thinking and living our core values technology, quality and support.
Bevent OY exhibits at FinnBUILD/ Helsinki 2016 dates 12-14.10.2016.
We present our new generation roof top concept Delta.
You are more than welcome to visit us on our stand 6C 81.
Our fire damper BSKC6 is now approved for installation in a horizontal duct outside wall. An alternative to the standard mounting directly to the wall or ceiling.
Installation is simple with EI60 insulated duct between the fire cell and the damper. BSKC6 holds fire resistance class EI60-S for all fitting manner and is CE marked.