BRYH is an outer wall louvre designed for use as a fresh air and exhaust air louvre. The grille consists of a mounting frame with cover flange and drip channel and with removable louvre insert. As standard, the louvre has an insect mesh on the inside. The louvre is also available with a back draught shutter that closes in the event of no air flow.
- Improved protection against water ingress when the louvre is used as an outdoor air intake
- The louvre is tested according to the standard
EN 13030:2001 and produces 93% water
separation at a front speed of 2 m/s
- Aluzinc AZ185 (C4) as standard
- Available in powder coated finish corrosivity
- Can be supplied in many different special designs